Inspired by late 60s Western jackets and revisited with a unique Italian touch, the “Single Rider” represents an authentic garment made of genuine Army color Raw Canvas 15,6 Oz 100% cotton color Army from Portugal, One Wash.
The embroidery on the back, made in our laboratory in Bergamo (Italy) using a traditional stitch technique, shows the Winged Wheel, designed by the American artist Alex Roka (Austin, Texas). The thread is cotton spun in Ivory color tone.
The metallic buttons are made of antique brass with engraved markings.
The attention to detail makes it a rare and authentic canvas jacket.
Designed for Bikers, Rockers and Gentlemen.
This beauty will age through the years like a dream.
- Style: 1960s Western Jacket
- Fit: slim fit
- Weight: midweight
- Fabric: Army color Raw Canvas 15,6 Oz 100% cotton
- Buttons: antique brass with engraved markings
- 2 buttoned chest Pockets
- 2 slanted side Pockets
- 2 inside Pockets
- Pockets lining in Army color 100% cotton
- Tab-adjustable waist
- Jacquard labels
- Beige color Winged Wheel embroidery made in Italy on the back made using a traditional stitch technique
- Designed and tested in Italy, cut and sewn in Portugal